To our loyal guests,
There are changes that went into effect on Wednesday, October 28 in Cook County in order to keep our community safe. In an oyster shell, here are the best ways to safely enjoy Shaw’s & support your go to crab house during this time:
Patio Seating: Our Shaw’s tented patio, which includes socially distanced tables, heaters, and heated blankets, will continue to be available for seating as well as our four-seasons heated patio. Please note, reservations are now mandatory and tables can be booked for up to 6 guests. Click here to book your table.
Delivery, Carryout & Family Meals: Your favorite seafood dishes can be enjoyed at home by way of curbside pick up, carryout, and delivery. Our family meals are designed to make your dinners at home a delicious and convenient value . Click here to preorder a family meal. Click here to order delivery or carryout.
In addition to the above changes, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely
appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, only to be removed while seated at your table. Staff will be in masks at all times.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days.
- You can view an updated list of the restricted states here.
- Patio services at 50% capacity
- In-restaurant dining is closed
- Social distancing between tables
- Digital menus
- Reusable menus sanitized between every use
- Thorough sanitation procedures
- Masks on all employees
- Continuous hand washing
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not
hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.Contact Us
Shaw’s Crab House Schaumburg
Shaw’s Crab House in Schaumburg is best known for its quality seafood with a fantastic selection of seasonal crab, both serve top-grade fish and shellfish, several varieties of just-shucked oysters, and inventive sushi and sashimi combinations, made with the freshest fish in town.
The wonderful, sweet crabs vary by season, with Alaskan red king legs, Florida stone crab claws, Maryland blue crab, whole Dungeness and soft shells, plus shrimp, Maine lobster and cold-water tails. Like all our seasonally fresh fish (which is filleted in house), they’re chosen with consideration for the environment, often coming from fishing families Shaw’s knows personally.
That’s not to say meat lovers get short shrift: prime steaks are on the menu, too. Shaw’s also takes pride in the depth and breadth of its wine list, organized for easy selection by taste characteristics and regions.
Currently open for carryout with curbside pick up, delivery, and dining in on their new heated, tented patio daily.