Dear Shaw’s guests,
Here are the best ways to safely enjoy Shaw’s & support your go to crab house during this time:
In Restaurant Dining: Both our Main Dining Room & Oyster Bar are available for reservations & walk in guests, we can seat indoor at 25% capacity for tables of up to 4 guests.
Private Dining: Our private dining rooms are available for 4 to 25 guests. Please contact Meghan Galvan at email@example.com to inquire about booking a private dining space.
Patio Seating: Our Shaw’s tented patio, which includes socially distanced tables, heaters, and heated blankets, will continue to be available for seating. Please note, reservations are now mandatory and tables can be booked for up to 6 guests. Click here to book your table.
Delivery, Carryout & Family Meals: Your favorite seafood dishes can be enjoyed at home by way of curbside pick up, carryout, and delivery. Our family meals are designed to make your dinners at home a delicious and convenient value . Click here to preorder a family meal. Click here to order delivery or carryout.
In addition to the above changes, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely
appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, only to be removed while seated at your table. Staff will be in masks at all times.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days.
- You can view an updated list of the restricted states here.
- Social distancing between tables
- Digital menus
- Reusable menus sanitized between every use
- Thorough sanitation procedures
- Masks on all employees
- Continuous hand washing
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not
hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 5% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.Contact Us