Here are the best and safest ways to support Shaw’s during this time:
Private Dining: Effective immediately, the State of Illinois has determined that Cook County may move into Tier 1 Mitigation Measures. This includes indoor events of 10 people or fewer may resume in areas designated and used as private event spaces! Please contact Erin Juache at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about booking a private dining space up to 10 people.
Patio Seating: Our Shaw’s patio, which includes socially distanced tables, heaters, and heated blankets, will continue to be available for seating. Please note, reservations are now mandatory and tables can be booked for up to 6 guests. Click here to book your table.
In Restaurant Dining: Starting January 23, we can seat indoor our restaurant at 25% capacity for tables of up to 4 guests. Click here to book your table.
Delivery, Carryout & Family Meals: Your favorite seafood dishes can be enjoyed at home by way of curbside pick up, carryout, and delivery. Our family meals are designed to make your dinners at home a delicious and convenient value. Click here to preorder a family meal. Click here to order delivery or carryout.
In addition to the above changes, the continued precautions will remain in place to keep our guests and employees safe. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, only to be removed while seated at your table. Staff will be in masks at all times.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days. You can view the updated list of restricted states here.
- We are now a cashless establishment. We accept all forms of credit (Mastercard, Visa, Amex, & Discover). We also accept all lettuce entertain you gift cards and reward dollars as other methods of payment.
- Social distancing between tables
- Digital menus and disposable menus
- Reusable menus sanitized between every use
- Thorough sanitation procedures
- Masks on all employees
- Continuous hand washing
hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 5% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.Contact Us