Health and Safety Details:
employees during this time, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely
appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, only to be removed while seated at your table. Staff will be in masks at all times.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days.
- Current states on the restriction list include: Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada,
Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, or Utah
- Limited dine in services at 25% capacity
- We are now a cashless establishment. We accept all forms of credit (Mastercard, Visa, Amex, & Discover). We also accept all lettuce entertain you giftcards and reward dollars as other methods of payment.
- Social distancing between tables
- Digital menus and disposable menus
- Reusable menus sanitized between every use
- Thorough sanitation procedures
- Masks on all employees
- Continuous hand washing
hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.Contact Us